Bluetooth RGBCW (RGB + CCT + DIM) LED Remote
Download UR-BTR_Instruction.pdf for installation support.
- RGB, RGBW, RGB + Tunable White (CCT) Remote
- Upto 3 zones can be controlled via RF+Bluetooth receiver
- The RGB and CCT channels are separately controllable
- Save 5 independent scenes and recall each of them per zone
- Simple & fast pairing to RF+Bluetooth receivers simply via pairing button.
- Greater control distance with mesh network system utilising receiver to receiver signal transmission.
- Several receivers can be controlled via a single remote.
- Pair upto a maximum of 8 remotes with each receiver.
- Control reception status is quickly synced to the smart App.
- Achieve upto 30M transmission between each two neighbouring devices.
- Eco friendly with low bluetooth power consumption results in long battery life.
- Part Number: UR-BTR
- Operating Temperature: 0-40°C
- Relative Humidity: 8% to 80%
- Product Type: Bluetooth Compatible LED Remote Controller (Handset)
- IP Rating: IP20
- Brand: Uprise
- Protocol: Bluetooth
- Operation Voltage: 3V(2*AAA battery)
- Transmission Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Transmission Range (free field): 30m
- Dimming Range: 0.1%-100%
- Width: 44mm
- Height: 17mm
- Length: 140mm
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Packaging: White cardboard box
- Net Weight: 375g
Safety & Warnings
- Batteries: This device contains AAA batteries that should be safely stored and disposed properly once used.
- Waterproof Warning: This device is NOT waterproof, DO NOT expose to moisture.
I need help designing my project, can you help?
Our team of LED experts can assist you with your design from start to finish. You will be provided with a quotation, wiring diagram and support documentation to help get the result you deserve.
What style of LED tape lights is this compatible with?
This driver is compatible with any 24V 2 core single colour LED tape strip or 24V LED source such as lamps, battens or marker LEDs. Contact us for more information.
How can I buy?
You either buy individual components online or call us on 0116 406 2959 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will help you with your project.
What support will I receive once I’ve purchased?
Our aim is to ensure you get an end result that you are completely satisfied with, we’re here to help.