ZigBee 5CH LED Controller Receiver For RGBCW (12V-24V)
Download UR-ZG-5C2 instruction.pdf for installation support.
- DIM, Smart Dual-White (CCT), RGBCW (RGB+CCT) 4 in 1 constant voltage LED controller. 4A per channel, 5 channels output.
- ZigBee 3.0 compatible
- Control single colour, tuneable white (CCT), RGB, RGBW, RGBCW and RGB+CCT LED lighting
- Simply set dip switches to allow for different lighting types to be selected
- ZigBee Mesh Network accessible
- Supports pairing of ZigBee remote directly via TouchLink commissioning.
- Upto 30 ZigBee remotes that are supported by zigbee light link via touchlink can be controlled.
- Supports brand new ZigBee eco green power feature. Can be binded and controlled by upto a maximum of 20 ZigBee eco green power remotes.
- Universal ZigBee Gateway/Coordinator compatibility.
- RGB+CCT ZigBee remote control compatibility.
- Part Number: UR-ZG-5C2
- Product Type: ZigBee Compatible 5CH LED Controller / Receiver
- IP Rating: IP20
- Brand: Uprise
- Input Voltage: 12-24VDC
- Output Current: 5CH, 4A/CH
- Output Power: 240-480W
- Output type: Constant Voltage
- Width: 46.5mm
- Height: 16mm
- Length: 145mm
- Mounting: x2 Screws
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Packaging: White cardboard box
- Net Weight: 375g
I need help designing my project, can you help?
Our team of LED experts can assist you with your design from start to finish. You will be provided with a quotation, wiring diagram and support documentation to help get the result you deserve.
What style of LED tape lights is this compatible with?
This driver is compatible with any 24V 2 core single colour LED tape strip or 24V LED source such as lamps, battens or marker LEDs. Contact us for more information.
How can I buy?
You either buy individual components online or call us on 0116 406 2959 or email us at email@example.com and a member of our team will help you with your project.
What support will I receive once I’ve purchased?
Our aim is to ensure you get an end result that you are completely satisfied with, we’re here to help.